Monday, December 26, 2011

Daily Sweat for 12/22/11

This was a quick one.  10 2 hand kettle bell swings superseted with 10 tuck jumps.  Then 8 swings, 8 tuck jumps, following that sequence down to 2 swings and 2 jumps.  the 10-8-6-4-2 rep protocol equals 30reps of each.  I ran through it 3x, which equaled a total of 180 reps.  Afterward, I did a quick set of 10 each so that I would end with a clean 200 total reps.  Tuck jumps are plyometric move.  I power my body up in the air with y calves and then tuck my knees to my chest.  I love them. 
 Here's a clip:




Afterward I went to the heavy bag and through 10 sets of each punch as a single, double, then triple.  I.E. jab/jab-jab/ jab-jab-jab = 1set x 10 = 60 punches.  So a total of 3 different punches (jab, cross, hook, uppercut) thrown in the same fashion with both the right and left hand = 360 punches.

This was on of my favorite workouts in a long time!  done in 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment